Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Saturday, 18 December 2010

Busy Saturday Card #4

I think this will be the last challenge of the day:

  • The sketch is from iHeartToStamp at "iheart2stamp.com"
  • I made a Pop Up Card fold for the creative folds challenge at I Did It Creations "robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com"
  • The Daisy & Dandelion stamp has a hat for the challenge at Alphabet Challenge "alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com"
  • The Colour scheme of pink, white and silver is for the challenge at Wild Orchid "wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com" and the pink and white is my inspiration from the photo for the Crafty Creations Challenge at "craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com"
  • Snow is the challenge at Moving Along With The Times at "movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com"
  • The glitter and pearls is for the challenge at Lexi's Creations "lexiscreations.blogspot.com"
  • Christmas is for both the challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend "stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com" and Hanna and Friends "just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com"
  • And last but not least the Bling (sparkle and pearls) is for the challenge at Stampin' Royalty "stampinroyalty.blogspot.com"
I used patterned papers, brad and ribbon from the Rose Tinted Christmas Collection from DCWV and used pearls I found in my craft stash (I think these are left overs from the Snowflake Decoration Kit from K&Co. I used a spellbinders die to make the snowflakes and the sparkly strip (see below) is Angel Hair from Anita's by DoCrafts.


Goodnight,

xx Mia xx

10 comments:

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Wow, that's amazing!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

* Shaz * said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, just love the shape & all that sparkle!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Mia
I love your card and so apt for our MAWTT theme this week - thankyou for sharing it with us. Are you ready for next weekend, I can't believe how quickly it has come round again.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Rebekah said...

Stunning work! Thanks so much for sharing at SFTW, have a wonderul xmas hugs Rebekah xx

Sandra Farrell said...

Very cute - and very creative. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your card with the glitter and the pearls. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations.

Glenda

Lori said...

Love all the pinks and what a sweet bear, thanks so much for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

craftyb said...

such a fab card with lots of texture! Love the pop up element to it. Sorry I didn't get around to comment last week but i was in bed sick! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Dena said...

Great fold! Love your card!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
Hugs, Dena