- Children / Babies - Bizzy Becs Challenges
- Birthday - Whoopsi Daisy Challenges
- Young At Heart - Craft Your Passions Challenges
- Fairytales (Red Riding Hood) - Daring Cardmakers
- Photo Inspiration (Green & Red) - Pinspirational
I used the stamp Little Red from the Docrafts Gorjuss range the jewels are from Kanban, the ribbon is some of those that come from the Docrafts Goody bag. I cut the rounded corner mats and layers using my Brother Scan 'N' Cut and the border and decorative circle have also been cut using the Brother.
I had a few pieces of the card left over and I had coloured a spare little girl so I made a matching little card to go with it.
If anyone is thinking about getting the Brother I would definitely recommend it. I've had it for a couple of months now and it has never been back in the box.
xx Mia xx