This card is the last one of the day and excuse the photo but the lighting in the living room isn't great.
I made this card using shapes created with the Brother Scan n Cut as well as a circle die from Spellbinders and a frame die from Tattered Lace.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the card candy is from Craftwork Cards. All the papers are printed onto inexpensive light card using Nitwits papers from various collections including one of their Halloween collections. The ribbon comes from my local craft shop.
This card is for the following challenges:
* Fall and a sentiment - Aud Sentiments,
* Anything Goes - Bizzy Becs,
* Signs of Autumn - Ooh, La La
* Autumn colours and lace/ribbon or trim - Really Reasonable Ribbon,
* Tickets - Simon Says Stamp,
* Sketch - Sketchy Colors,
xx Mia xx