Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Crafty Creations Challenge # 304 - Happy Holidays

Hi all, its time again for another challenge over atCrafty Creations and this time it is 'Happy Holiday' and the sponsor is A Creative Need. The image I have used is Holly Christmas Wreath and I have coloured it using Polychromos and add a real bow and green and red pearls. The backing paper is from Nitwits and the circle and scalloped circles are Spellbinders dies.


Please come over and see the other fab Design Team projects.

This card is also for the following challenges:

* Christmas Spirit - My Sheri Crafts,
* Holly & Ivy - Winter Wonderland,
* Use a sentiment - Crafting Musketeers,
* Festive / Christmas colours - Cute Card ThursdayHiding In My Craft Room,

xx Mia xx

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I love the traditional themed card you have made here. Perfect layout and use of colours. Thanks for joining in with this week's 'Holly and/or Ivy' challenge at Winter Wonderland his week and good luck,
Eileen x