Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 31 January 2016

Creatalicious - Love Is In The Air

It's time for another challenge over at Creatalicious and the sponsor this time is The Paper Shelter and the image I have used is the coloured version of The Fairy & The Wizard. The background paper is also for this set. I then used the X Cut Dies Homespun Hearts and Filigree Hearts. The swirl is the Rivera Corner from Memory Box. The smaller hearts are embossed with the Hearts embossing folder from the Country Companions range.


This card is also for the following challenges:

* Love - C.R.A.F.T

xx Mia xx

5 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Gorgous card and very beautiful colours.

hugs
Claudia

Judy V said...

Pretty creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
aunty sue DT

Brenda said...

This is such a sweet image, perfect for our challenge this week. You've made such pretty little card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!