The following card I made this weekend uses an apple shaped card which I cut myself using a hand drawn shape. I then added faux stitching using a white pencil. The green and red papers are from a Christmas Nitwit kit. The images is from the Docrafts Gorjuss range called New Heights which I have coloured using my Faber Casetell Polychromos pencils. The greeting is also from the Docrafts Gorjuss range.
This card is for the following challenges:
* Jam / Fruit - City Crafter,
* Back to School - Fussy & Fancy,
* Children - Crafts 4 Eternity,
* Apple - Just Us Girls Challenge,
* Sewing (faux or real) - Stamping Sensations,
xx Mia xx