The first card for this weekend is an clean and simple card using a digi stamp image I found at: Digi Web Studio, I coloured the image using my Polychromos pencils and used Zest-It to blend the colours. The card blank is one I got in a set from Create and Craft. I added the greeting using my computer and the faux stitching.
This card is for the following challenges:
* Picture Inspiration (a camera) - The Shabby Tea Room,
* Digi Stamp - Little Red Wagon,
* Clean and simple card - Creative Knockouts,
* Flat card (not too many layers) - City Crafter Challenge,
* A card for the boys - A Gem Of A Challenge,
xx Mia xx