Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 13 September 2015

Say cheese!

The first card for this weekend is an clean and simple card using a digi stamp image I found at: Digi Web Studio, I coloured the image using my Polychromos pencils and used Zest-It to blend the colours. The card blank is one I got in a set from Create and Craft. I added the greeting using my computer and the faux stitching.



This card is for the following challenges:

* Picture Inspiration (a camera) - The Shabby Tea Room,
* Digi Stamp - Little Red Wagon,
* Clean and simple card - Creative Knockouts,
* Flat card (not too many layers) - City Crafter Challenge,
* A card for the boys - A Gem Of A Challenge,

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! The cas design is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Marina said...

I like this image - you've coloured it beautifully to make a lovely cas card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

This is so cute and lovely! I love lots of white space so this is right up my alley. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card!! Love the image! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very cute card! So sweet! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!