The last time Lili of the Valley had a retiring sale I bought lots of stamps and some of them I haven't had time to use so I thought that I would use this one called Butterfly Meadow.
I used Kraft card from Stampin' Up and papers from the First Edition Bella Rose paper pad. The layers are all cut using my Scan 'n' Cut except for the banner which is the Heart Banner from LaLa Land Crafts. The ribbon and flowers are from my local craft shop. The greeting is a digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly. The Lili bunny is coloured using my Spectrum Noir alcohol pens.
This card is for the following challenges:
* Item from my stash - 613 Avenue,
* One for the girls - Penny Black & More,
* Bunting / Banners - Little Claire's, Cupcake Inspirations,
* Pink - Really Reasonable Ribbon, A Gem Of A Challenge,
* Happy Birthday / Birthday wishes - Little Red Wagon, Creative Knockouts,
* Ladies only - Cute Card Thursday,
* One / Multi Layers (Many layers - all those embellishments :) ) - As You Like It
* Tic, Tac, Toe (Die, stamp, flower) - Just Us Girls,
xx Mia xx