Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 15 February 2016

Two Simple Mother's Day Cards

These cards are for an order I had for two Mother's Day cards. I used two images from Crafts U Print as the sender wanted something very specific and I needed something fast. I was lucky as they had images for both cards. I kept the cards simple to allow the pictures to be the star of the cards.

I layered the images into some shimmer cardstock and added some jewels and typed greetings.


The giraffe card is for the following challenge:

* Furry Friends - Creative Knockouts,


The bluebell card is for the following challenges:

* Anything goes - Bizzy Becs,
* Inspiration word (flowers) - Time Out,

xx Mia xx

5 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

Beautiful cards- your customer will be pleased. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Gerrina said...

They look both good; think the customer will like them! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining us!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out with us.

Bec said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for playing along at Bizzy Becs. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous designs for our current challenge and thanks so much for sharing..xx
  Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}