This card is made using one of my Lili Of The Valley stamps called Flower Fairy unfortunately they are no longer selling this one but there is plenty of other gorgeous fairy stamps. I used black embossing powder on the stamp onto Crafter's Companion Watercolour Card and then coloured with Spectrum Aqua pens. The papers are from the Bella Rose paper pad from First Edition. The ribbon and pearls are from my crafty stash.
The butterfly is cut from Crafter's Companion Cosmic Shimmer cardstock using the Memory Box die Rhone Butterfly. The greeting is from the Stampin' Up set What I Love from this years Sale-a-Bration event.
This card is for the following challenges:
* Things With Wings - Fussy & Fancy,
* Bingo (3 Layers, Die Cut, Sentiment) - Catch The Bug,
* Blending - Hiding In My Craft Room,
* In The Garden - Moving Along With The Times,
* Use Ribbon - Chocolate, Coffee & Cards,
* Sketch - Sketch Saturday,
xx Mia xx