Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 4 March 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge - Tic Tac Toe

Hi everyone, it's time for the inspiration for the current challenge over at Polkadoodles which is to choose a line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) from the Tic-Tac-Toe square below. I choose to go with Animal, Nature and Tag.


I used the fabulous dinosaur, flowers and papers from the Sticks & Bones collection. I also added some Craftwork Cards card candy. All the layers, characters and flowers were cut using my Brother Scan 'n' Cut.


Please come over and join us.

This card is also for the following challenges:

* Any image (ribbon & twine) - Ribbon Girl,
* Anything Goes - Little Miss MuffetSeize The Birthday613 Avenue Create,
* Sketch - Retro Sketches,
* Any Holiday (Birthday) - Hiding In My Craft Room,

xx Mia xx

9 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card. Great colours.

hugs
Claudia

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card Mia xx

Karon said...

Wonderful card! TFS

Unknown said...

I love the colours you chose. Great card!

Caz said...

Great card Mia...love it xx

starcyl said...

So sweet and great colours xx

shirley-bee said...

Fab card - love that dinosaur image! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

What a vibrant and cheerful card x

Bev said...

A beautiful bold creation Mia x