- The layout is for the Crazy 4 Challenges Sketch at "crazy4challenges.blogspot.com"
- The Tilda stamp with the Colour scheme of Red, Brown and Cream is for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge at "magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com"
- As I said I made her into a Christmas Fairy for the Challenge at Die Cut Dreams "diecutdreams.blogspot.com"
- I added jewels and glitter glue for the sparkle needed for the StampFairy Challenge at "stampfairychallenge.blogspot.com" The card blank is also sparkly.
- I didn't add a greeting on the outside but it is definately a Christmas Card and will be going to one of the children that I look after and I know that she will love it! This is for the Christmas Challenge at Hanna and Friends "just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com"
I used a glittery card blank that I got from my local craft shop Sew Simple in Taverham, the papers are from the Daisy and Dandelion crhristmas collection and the Jewels are from Kanban. The cream card is from the Papermania Capsule Collection assortment pack and all the die cut are Spellbinders dies. Last but not least the ribbon is from Anita's by Do Crafts.
I also want to thank the Team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday for chosing my Forever Friends White and Silver card as the first prize in their sketch last week!!!! Yay, its the first time I have won anything this special and thanks again Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Now onto the next card before I have to leave for work!