Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 6 December 2010

Three Challenges In One

This card covers three challenges at the same time;

1. The Papertake Sketch #51 at "papertakeweekly.blogspot.com"
2. The Just Christmas Challenge #13 at "diekreativenstempelfreunde.blogspot.com"
3. The Pink Elephant TPE #89 at "thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com"


This card uses a Forever Friends stamp (coloured using Promarkers) and papers.


I also used some DCWV Holiday Collection Glitter Card and some Papermania Self Adhesive Pearls.

I wonder what other challenges I can find and enter!! I love these challenges as it gives me a way of using my craft stash in new and interesting ways and the Design Team cards give me some inspiration not just for the challenges but also for future cards.

No comments: