Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 26 December 2010

Seeing Red!

Even though Xmas is very nearly over I've decided that as I have got all my Christmas stuff still out I will keep going with my Christmas cards. This card is for the following challenges:

I used a Marianne's Creatables die for the decorated half circle at the back and the flower and leaves are from Prima flowers. The red pearls are from a QVC kit I got last year and the stamped greeting is from a Daisy and Dandelion stampset.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas day yesterday and are enjoying their Boxing Day.

xx Mia xx.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Kiki said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Everything fits perfectly! Great job!!!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki