Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 16 January 2011

Edwin Tag Card

I made this card for the following challenges:
 
I made this card using a Magnolia image which I coloured using Promarkers, the greeting is from a Penelope and Percy clear stamp set and the stars are from the Forever Friends Cosy & Warm clear stamp set. The red stamping is done with a sparkly dew drop ink pad. The papers are from Magnolia and Forever Friends Christmas collection.

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Mia, wow a Christmas card already! It's just fabulous, I love the bright colours and Edwin is so cute all in a tangle with those lights. Thank you for sharing with us at Cards for Men for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

Donnas Den said...

Fab card. Love the effect on the lights. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Jolara said...

beautifull card, thanks for joining the pixies this week ! Joyce

Anonymous said...

This is just so so cute!! I love ti!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining our “Square or Round ” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Country Mouse said...

Very cute card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!!
audrey