Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Technology, Aaah!!

There was supposed to be photos with this post but my camera is playing up so I will upload them asap!!

Edit: Yay - photos!


This card is for the following challenges:
I used a Magnolia stamp which I coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from a DCWV Summer Kit that I bought from QVC last year. Its a really good kit and came in a very cute drawer box which I keep everything in. The embellishments are also from this kit.

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

Kathy said...

What a cute card! You'll be in with a chance of winning our prize draw this week if you add our sponsor's link ;) Thanks for playing along with The Daring Cardmakers. -

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card! Love those summery papers!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at digital tuesday!

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card! Love those summery papers!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at digital tuesday!

Lythan said...

love the zingy colour combination - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week:)

Lynda said...

Super card - Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije