Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Saturday 1 January 2011

Reindeer Bear

This card is for the following challenges:
  • The layout is a slightly tweaked version of the CPS Sketch - 178 for the yearly review at Card Positioning Systems.
  • The themes at both There She Goes and Little Red Wagon were recycling which is the ribbon as it came off of my sisters Christmas cake and was too gorgeous to throw away.


I also used some pearlescent card that I got from QVC earlier this year. Also I used some Forever Friends papers and decoupage from the Christmas Range. the sentiment also came with the decoupage.

xx Mia xx

3 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Deanna said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

Connie M. said...

Oh my!! How adorable is this!! I so love the mix of papers and ribbon here!! Thanks so much for playing in the RRR challenge!!

Connie
RRR DT