Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Saturday 8 January 2011

Wedding Cake

This card is for the following challenges:

I used a new set of stamps from Papermania to make the cake and added pearls, ribbons and flowers from my local craft shop Sew Simple. I also used some gold patterned card from my craft stash (I can't remember where I got it from) and some gold angel hair from Papermania. The patterned papers are also from Papermania and the lemon sorbet collection.

xx Mia xx

11 comments:

Pami said...

Wow Mia this is wonderful, very elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Tanisha said...

I agree with Pami, very sophisticated. Love the tiny bows!! Thx for playing with us this week at The Shoe!

-Tanisha

Sammi said...

Great wedding card.. it is very elegant!
Thanks for joining us for the Inky Impressions Ribbons and Pearls challenge :D
Sammi
xx

Graphicat said...

This is gorgeous! OMGoodness! Beautiful colour combo and that ribbon is to die for!
Im so glad you joined us at Stamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

Tanya said...

Very elegant. The love the bows. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful wedding card Mia, very pretty flowers and pearls. Thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Ribbons and Pearls Challenge, take careX:)

Lea L. said...

This is very elegant! I love the flowers you used! Thanks for joining us at CPS! ♥♥♥

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is a super card, it looks great. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Joey said...

Hi Mia

this is so pretty, a gorgeous design, thanks for joining us at inky impressions

Joey x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!! So soft and elegant!! I love it!! Thanks for joining with us at Inky Impressions and I hope you will play along in this week's challenge!!HUGS