Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Gorjuss - Sweet Tea Card

This card is made using the Gorjuss stamp 'Sweet Tea' and is coloured using my Polychromos pencils and also paper pieced. I also added some lace, a doily and some pearls from my local craft shop. All the papers are from the Nitwits collection 'Hydrangeas'. I used the Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Circles to create the card base and layers.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Chocolate, Coffee or Tea - Deep Ocean Challenges,
* Food / Drink - Cute Card Thursday,
* Lace / Twine / Ribbon - Creative Knockouts,
* Anything Goes - Seize The BirthdayScrapper's DelightCreative Inspirations,
* Pearls & Lace - Ooh, La, La,
* Shaped Cards / Not Square - Dream ValleyCrafting Musketeers,

xx Mia xx


9 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh this is such a sweet image you colored! I love the shape and the soft colors you selected! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I love Gorjuss and love tea and this card has it all. Presented so beautifully too. A stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge ☺ xx

applejack cards by sue said...

So pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Scrappers Delight. Sue DT xx

Sue said...

This is a lovely card. You have coloured Gorjuss beautifully and your card design is really pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
Sue...xxx

Glenda J said...

So pretty! Lovely little details and soft colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So soft and pretty! Love this. Great detail with the embellies. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Creative Knockouts, hope to see you again soon!
Jennifer, DT

Unknown said...

This is so pretty ....

Alli Devine said...

Such a pretty delicate card thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations Alli xx

Shona Hamill said...

What a fab card, I just love Gorjuss! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx