Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 1 November 2015

Spell On 'Ya Halloween Card

This card is made using my Brother Scan 'n' Cut to cut out a Halloween cat, some bats and the spider web. I freehand cut the grass and the inks used for the background are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive from Stampin' Up. The image used is from Tiddlyinks called Spell On 'Ya and coloured using Polychromos and I also added Stickles glitter glue.  The die cut border is a Spellbinder die called Snowflake border. I also added some black ribbon and a black button from my local craft shop.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Halloween - Creative Knockouts,
* Colours (Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Basic Black and white) - ColourQ,
* Use A Previous Challenge (To The Moon) - Simon Says,
* Off The Edge - Creative Card Crew,

xx Mia xx

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Super cute! Love the cute images and the lovely sponged background. Thanks for playing along in our throwback challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great card! I love the scene and the background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous scene you made on this adorable card. I especially love your night sky. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ.

Tamie said...

I simply adore the fabulous scene you created with those fabulous inks and your free hand is amazing. A perfect halloween card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Halloween Time Challenge.

Tamie DT