Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 1 November 2015

Present Trio Birthday Card

This card is made using the Lili of the Valley stamp Present Trio and coloured using Polychromos. I cut out the circles using Spellbinders circles and lacey circles. The flowers are die cut using dies from the Tattered Lace Flower Shop set. The papers are from the Nitwits collection Hayley's Garden (I absolutely love this set). and I added Stickles glitter glue and jewels.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Animal Antics - Fantasy Stampers,
* Birthday Sentiment - Aud Sentiments,

xx Mia xx

3 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

Beautiful colouring! I love those little bears. Perfect for our Animal Antics theme at Fantasy Stampers, thanks for joining us. X

Lisa J said...

This is so cute and i love your design. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

Sandy said...

Sweet.......love the little bear trio. Fab creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs, Sandy