Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Thursday 12 November 2015

Stampavie Penguin

This card is made using one of my favourite stamps from Stampavie called Penguin and tree, unfortunately I couldn't provide a link to this clear stamp because I could not find it still being sold anywhere. I coloured the image using Polychromos pencils. The paper used has a little bit of red in it which I carried over into the image which is strictly not in the colour challenge for Sketchy Colours but i just loved this Nitwits paper from the Little Men collection and I just had to use it :)

I also couldn't find my border die anywhere - it is the XCut Border die called Pauline and as I said in my previous post the little snowflake is from the front of a magazine but I can't remember which one.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Colours (plus red, I hope thats ok :) ) - Sketchy Colors,
* Anything Goes - Little Miss MuffettChristmas Card Challenges,
* Stripes - Just Us Girls,
* Christmas Critters - A Gem Of A ChallengePapertake Weekly,
* Winter Wonderland / Scenes - Fantasy StampersNatalie & Amy,
* Anything Christmas - Penny Black & More,
* W for Wild Thing - ABC Christmas Challenge,
* Christmas - C.R.A.F.T,
* Winter Whites - Lia Stampz,
* Winter Activities - Incy Wincy
* Pimp it (lots of sparkle) - Hanna & Friends
* CAS Christmas - Cutie Pie
* Travel (sleigh) - The Paper Shelter

xx Mia xx


15 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cute! The striped awning over the snowman looks great. Your coloring on that adorable snowman is amazing. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

He's so cute with his scarf! :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

Ellibelle said...

Super cute! Love the kraft card stock and such an adorable penguin! Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More!

Stamping Bubbles said...

Cute card Mia, the little penguin is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Julie B said...

What a cute penguin, thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

Synnøve said...

Wow! This is so cute! I love the image and the simple lay out. Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketchy Colors!

Shirley said...

Such a pretty and cute Christmas card Mia. I love the non traditional colours too.
Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley

Maria Sabina R. said...

so super adorable! thanks for sharing Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Sheryl said...

I really like this card Mia. The image is very sweet and I love the design and colour palette. Good to have you with us at Natalie and Amy's challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Gail said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the little image and the colors are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge this month for our Cute CAS challenge! Hugs, Gail

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely christmas card thanks for joing Craft this week and sorry for the late comment

Dorte said...

Such a pretty Christmas card with a super cute penguin, Mia. Thanks for joining our W challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to se you again.
Dorte x

Unknown said...

I think this is an amazing card! Love the kraft background and cute image a lot. :)
Have a great day!

Erum Tasneem said...

absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lia Stampz.
Erum
Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x