- The Sketch I followed was from the Everybody-Art Challenge at "everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com"
- The Colour scheme from Colour Create was grey, green and white (you could also use silver) at "colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com"
- The Crafty Pad at"thecraftypad.blogspot.com" and Delightful Challenges at "delightfulsketches.blogspot.com" which both required either hot or dry embossing. I choose dry so I could use the embossed card blank and one of my snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing folders.
- Punches (or die cuts) were needed for both the Paper Pretties blog at "paperprettieblog.blogspot.com" and the Craft Your Days Away Challenge at "craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.com". I used the Martha Stewart Aspen Snow corner punch for the centre of the snowflakes and a Marianne's creatables die for the other snowflake layers.
- I added some glitter glue all over the place for the Alphabet Challenge at "alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com"
- The Magnolia stamp is for the Christmas challenge at Just Magnolia Challenge st "justmagnolia.blogspot.com"
- I followed the recipe for the Sweet Stampin' challenge at "sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com"
- It covered Christmas for the Allsorts challenge at "allsortschallenge.blogspot.com"
- And last but least it was monochromatic for the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle challenge at "ssdschallenge.blogspot.com"
And on a last note can I just say thank you for all the fab comments I have been receiving - they are really great. And yay I have my first follower!!!
xx Mia xx