Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 12 December 2010

Last Challenge Of The Day

I think I will make this the last challenge of the day then I am going to curl up and watch The Wolfman on Sky. I am currently watching Strictly Come Dancing and well done Pamela and Kara.

This card is for the following challenges:

  • Stampin for the weekend at "stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com" which required 2 circles, 2 squares and some buttons and bling. I used a sparkly poinsettia flower and some brads as the added extras.
  • A mouse or something from the "Night Before Christmas" poem for the challenge at 2 Sisters at "2sisterschallengeblob.blogspot.com"
  • The flowers were for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge at "cutecardthursday.blogspot.com"
I love this Penny Black image and coloured it using Promarkers and its layered up on one of the Marianne's Creatables dies. The brads and papers are from the new Cosy Christmas Collection from Forever Friends.

Have a lovely evening and see you tomorrow.

xx Mia xx

2 comments:

Stacy Walker said...

Very cute card. I love this image. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so cute. Love this image and the colors are great. I totally love the diecut and it give this card the WOW- factor.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.