Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 19 December 2010

Sunday Challenge Card #3 - Penny Black Star

This card is for the following challenges:


  • The layout is for the sketch at Inspirational Card Sketches "icsketches.blogspot.com".
  • I needed to add some colour to some dry embossing for the challenge at Our Creative Corner "ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com"
  • The colour scheme of Black, White and a Splash of Yellow is for The Play Date Cafe challenge at "theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com".

I used a stamp from the Holly Day Critters Stamp set for the image and coloured it with Promarkers and a little bit of Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink which I also used around the circle. I also addded a couple of gold stars which I had and some Gold Kanban jewels. The background is one of the new embossing and die cutting background folders from Marianne I then used the ink with some Cut and Dry foam to bring out the embossing.

xx Mia xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!!!

Michele Gross said...

Well I just can't think of anything cuter than that sweet little hedgie :) Love love love the sparkly stars!!

Nicola said...

Such a cute card. Many thanks for joining us at ICS and don't forget our DT call. Nicola xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the hedgie and those vintage-looking glittered stars are awesome! Great work on coloring the dry embossing. So glad you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Dawn♥ said...

Ahh this is sooo cute. Love the color scheme and image. Thanks for joining us at ICS and don't forget our DT call. :)

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for joining us on ICS.

Happy new year.