- The layout is for the sketch at Create 4 Fun
- It's a baby card for the Sentimental Sundays challenge.
- I needed felt or flocking for the Our Creative Corner challenge.
- Shabby Chic Baby was for the The Shabby Tea Room challenge.
- Pearls, Lace and Pins (a combination of these) was for the Flourishes, Charisma Cardz and Whoopsi Daisy challenges.
I used a Forever Friendsdecoupage image and papers for the main focus and the corner piece. The other embellishments including the flocked ones are from a DCWV kit that I got from QVC a couple of years ago. The flowers are also from a QVC kit. The pins and lace are from my local craft shop which has now gone online, Sew Simple, yay!
xx Mia xx