- The sketch is from Inspirational Card Sketches at "icsketches.blogspot.com"
- The colours of the Winter Joy Collection of papers from Bo Bunny are for the colour challenge at Play Date Cafe at "theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com". I also used some rub ons and embellishments from the same collection.
- I also used these colours as they were non traditional Christmas colours which was for both the Inktegrity Challenge at "inktegritydesignteam.blogspot.com" and the Cupcake Challenge at "cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com".
- It was a Christmas Card for both the Challenge Up Your Life blog at "challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com" and the Stamp with Fun challenge at "stampwithfun.blogspot.com".
- I added some glittery snow and some rub on snowflakes for both the Totally Gorjuss Challenge at "totallygorjuss.blogspot.com" and the Sentimental Sundays Challenge at "sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com".
- I made the image of the Magnolia Stamp and the snowman (coloured with Promarkers) into a winter scene by adding some chipboard trees for both the Pink Elephant Challenge at "thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com" and the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge at "stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com".
See you as soon as I can.
xx Mia xx