Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 13 December 2010

Magnolia Christmas

I think that this might be the only card I post on the blog for a couple of days as I am working quite long hours. This card is for the following challenges:

  • The sketch is from Inspirational Card Sketches at "icsketches.blogspot.com"
  • The colours of the Winter Joy Collection of papers from Bo Bunny are for the colour challenge at Play Date Cafe at "theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com". I also used some rub ons and embellishments from the same collection.
  • I also used these colours as they were non traditional Christmas colours which was for both the Inktegrity Challenge at "inktegritydesignteam.blogspot.com" and the Cupcake Challenge at "cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com".
  • It was a Christmas Card for both the Challenge Up Your Life blog at "challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com" and the Stamp with Fun challenge at "stampwithfun.blogspot.com".
  • I added some glittery snow and some rub on snowflakes for both the Totally Gorjuss Challenge at "totallygorjuss.blogspot.com" and the Sentimental Sundays Challenge at "sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com".
  • I made the image of the Magnolia Stamp and the snowman (coloured with Promarkers) into a winter scene by adding some chipboard trees for both the Pink Elephant Challenge at "thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com" and the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge at "stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com".
Normally I would upload some detail photos but it is playing up so I'll try to add them later.
See you as soon as I can.

xx Mia xx

10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, how gorgeous (or should that be Gorjuss?) is this?! Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This image makes me want to build a snowman with my nieces and nephews! LOVE it--super precious:) Great use of glitter! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the color story over at the PDCC:}

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

papertrails leaver said...

This is really beautiful! thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :)Amy

Gemma said...

Great card, love this image and the colours you used, the purple is really something else as usual!Great take on our winterscene challenge of this week. Thanks for joining us at SSC and happy crafting! Gemma

Céline said...

fab card ! love the bright colors for christmas
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday .
hugs
céline

Karita said...

Beautiful card! I just love this Magnolia image. Tilda looks so sweet when she´s hugging that cute snowman :)

Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Andrea said...

Lovely card and colours, thanks for joining in with the Pink Elephant challenge

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

What a fab post.I really enjoyed reading it and looking up all the different challenges. thanks for sharing this information and for sharing such a beautiful card.

I have a magnolia stamp plus others up for grabs at my blog if you fancy taking a peak.

Happy crafting

Julie