Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 5 December 2010

First Challenge Card

I have submitted my first card to a site today. It's for the "An Old Fashioned Christmas" competition on the Wild Orchard Challenge blog at "wildorchardchallenge.blogspot.com".


I have used an old stamp that I found within my mother's old crafting stash from Fun Stamps called White Christmas. Its layered using a Spellbinders Label die. I also used a tip I had recently read to draw around the outside of one of the dies to add a border around the largest die.


I have also used some Kanban Christmas Cardstock that I bought last year and have been looking for somewhere special to use it. I added a little bit of sparkle using two Martha Stewart Glitters.


The flowers and the leaves are from a little pot of Prima flowers that I was given as a present last year. Just to add that last little touch I add a Crafty Bitz greeting that I found in my Christmas box.

This card will shortly be on sale on ebay.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, thank you for sharing it at Cupcake. x

deesdesigns said...

This is just lovely - love the DP and image you used. The embellishments are perfect!

I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at My Time To Craft.